Questions about how to login?
First Time User Login
Are you ready for Distance Learning?
Online learning is different in from traditional face-to-face learning in many respects. Some individuals feel more comfortable learning in an online environment than others. Are you a good fit for distance learning? Find out by completing the SmarterMeasure assessment. It will take you about 10 minutes from start to finish for this demo assessment but you may log out and complete it later if necessary. After you login, you will receive an email from SmarterMeasure with a PIN number that will allow you to log back in later or view your results again.
SmarterMeasure is meant to be an interesting experience by which you may learn more about yourself, distance learning, and how to succeed! Your SmarterMeasure score will not prevent you from registering for online classes.
In this demo, please take your time to rate yourself honestly. It is a tool that will help you assess your strengths and opportunities for growth related to distance learning in 3 areas.
1 .Life Factors
2. Individual Attributes – procrastination, time management, willingness to ask for help, academic attributes
3. Learning Styles – what is your predominant learning style?
You will receive a full color report immediately following the completion of all areas of SmarterMeasure. You may email this report, print it, or download and save for future reference. It also provides some remedial tools related to each area.
Please use username: odessa, and password: college to start your demo assessment right now!
- Technical Requirements Learn about the minimum computer requirements for taking SmarterMeasure.
- SmarterMeasure Help Desk Let our help desk assist you with any technical issues you are experiencing while taking SmarterMeasure.
- What is SmarterMeasure? Learn more about what this assessment measures and how it will help you become successful in your online endeavor.
- Privacy Information Your privacy is taken seriously, read our policy for more information on what we collect.